Inbound Production Specialist
The Inbound Production Specialist will use Adobe Creative Cloud, HubSpot, HTML/CSS, light coding and graphic production, WordPress, SquareSpace, or other client-hosted websites, and GSuite to produce blog posts, landing pages, calls-to-action, emails, website updates, ebooks and whitepapers.
You must use your creativity to deliver striking work that adheres to inbound marketing best practices, and your attention to detail to ensure everything you touch is mistake-free and ready to post. A key indication of success in this role is your ability to do all of the above while staying on the publishing schedule and managing priorities accordingly.
- Designing and scheduling blogs, landing pages, thank you pages, webpages, email templates and calls-to-action as instructed by the Director, Digital Marketing.
- Making changes and/or adding pages to clients’ websites on the HubSpot COS, SquareSpace, or equivalent platform.
- Providing all team members inbound support as needed.
- Completing HubSpot training and certifications as presented and required.
- Assisting with reporting needs for client meetings.
- Communicating with the team interpersonally and via project management software.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design/UX/Front-End Web Development
- 2-3 years production experience preferred (web, CMS)
- Design experience
- HTML/CSS skills
- Sense of urgency
- Ability to contribute impeccable work on time in a fast-paced environment where priorities can change quickly
- Ideal candidates have already achieved Inbound Marketing and HubSpot Software certifications. If not, these must be obtained at the beginning of employment.
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing best practices
Relequint is a full-service digital agency providing inbound marketing for business-to-business clients seeking growth. At Relequint we focus on driving highly qualified sales opportunities. We’ve developed a repeatable and scalable process for bringing large opportunities to B2B companies through a highly architected sales funnel and content process. Our programs leverage advertising, marketing and sales in a multi-faceted approach that addresses all stages of the buyer’s journey. Then we change and adapt the process into a consistent return on investment by implementing them as new inbound workflows and formulas.
WHAT YOU GET
- Flexible schedule and office environment
- Entrepreneurial culture
- Relaxed but professional atmosphere
- Flexible vacation
- Health insurance & benefits